Wednesday, August 30, 2006

...and she's back.

Wow. I owe y'all a LOT of catch-up posts. I'm going to start with a short one, to say hello & that I've missed you all! :) I had a very good time in Austin & an okay time at the retreat, and I'll fill everyone in on that stuff. For now, I'll leave you with a picture of the beautiful bouquet that Dan brought me when he met me at the airport

like our makeshift vase? hehe

(major points for that one! he's wonderful -- I didn't even ask him to meet me), and a list of things that I intend to post about (so that I can't let myself slack off like I sometimes do...) :

  1. a much-needed knitting post

  2. Austin, TX

  3. the CodePink retreat

  4. my last SP8 present (sad!)

  5. Mom & Dad back from China!

  6. a book review

  7. ...more? (you'll have to wait & see!)

More soon! xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Signs of Life: Channel Surfing Through 90s Culture
AUTHOR: Jennifer Joseph & Lisa Taplin, eds.



No comments: