Thursday, January 25, 2007

people of the sun

Dan & I are now the proud owners of a pair of 3-day passes to Coachella! I've always wanted to go, but in the past that's been because Tool was playing. This year, they aren't expected (I'm very disappointed), but Dan is thrilled to see that Rage Against the Machine is playing their first set together in years! I'm excited for several other performances, too: Against Me!, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Willie Nelson, Air, the Roots, Crowded House, Jose Gonzalez, etc., etc., etc.!

Now, we just have to make our travel plans: flights, hotels, etc. Lots to get settled & only about 90 days to do it! Eep. But, I think it will be well worth it (despite the cost I cannot afford right now; this will largely be Dan's trip, with me pitching in as I can, sigh).

I just wish we were going to be at all close to the few people I know out in California...xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Cunt: A Declaration of Independence
AUTHOR: Inga Muscio

TITLE: The Dirty Girls Social Club
AUTHOR: Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez



No comments: