Tuesday, June 13, 2006

knitting news

A couple of quick things I've found particularly interesting lately:

1. Australians try to find ugliest sheep (via the Boston Globe)

and

2. This song, "Knitta Please", originally posted by my SP8 on her blog. Hilarious! (But does contain some swearing, so be forewarned....)

(sheep courtesy, as per usual, of Natalie Dee)

Not much going on here, really. I'd post about the weekend, but by now that's old news, and I have to teach myself a lesson about posting earlier. Last night, I attended a Knit for the Greater Good meeting (it's always tons of fun chatting with the girls, and I always come away with a zillion awesome recommendations from Abby -- she and my friend Sally always know of the coolest stuff!) and then a NYMBC meeting at the Kinsale. Good thing I finished Everything is Illuminated just in the nick of time! (Which, by the way, is a book I would very highly recommend.)

Tonight, I plan to kick around the house (Dan'll be out seeing a horror film with some friends; I refuse to go see those with him!), maybe watch a movie, read, whatever. I am looking forward to a night in. xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Fresh Lipstick: Redressing Fashion and Feminism
AUTHOR: Linda M. Scott

TITLE: Everyone Worth Knowing
AUTHOR: Lauren Weisberger

TITLE: The Art of Interactive Design
AUTHOR: Chris Crawford



No comments: