Monday, June 26, 2006

dream dream dream

Last night, I had the strangest dream that I was somehow Melissa Joan Hart being wooed by Adrian Grenier or something really strange like that...a couple of high school people (Pete & Michelle) also made appearances. Dreams are such strange things. I'm pretty sure I was dreaming about being MJH because I heard that Adrian Grenier (who I don't actually find all that attractive, but he has pretty eyes) is the lead male in the upcoming The Devil Wears Prada, and, even though I'm not even sure I've ever seen Drive Me Crazy (in which both MJH & AG star), I guess I somehow made all these weird mental associations and came out with the dream I had. So odd.

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Fresh Lipstick: Redressing Fashion and Feminism
AUTHOR: Linda M. Scott

TITLE: The Glass Castle
AUTHOR: Jeanette Walls

TITLE: The Art of Interactive Design
AUTHOR: Chris Crawford



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I 80% certain I passed you on the street last night when I went to get my laundry. You were wearing a blue shirt and a denim skirt, and carrying a walking stick. You were looking at something in your hand so you didn't see me gawping like an idiot. Am I right?