Tuesday, May 09, 2006

mmm

Ah, I'm so content. I love the sound of birds singing in the morning again. Yesterday was beautiful, and a wonderful day (although the weather went downhill fast -- what happened?). I had a lovely lunch with Danny and a relaxing day (although it went by way too quickly!), and then a fantastic party. I spoke with my mom in the morning, and my dad sang me Happy Birthday (oooh should I not say that? will he be sued by the people who own the rights to that song?? heh) in the evening. I spoke with both of my sisters, and heard from sooo many of my friends!

Can I just reiterate that I have wonderful people in my life? Wonderful.

(I have lots more to write, but I can't do that now. I think I'll try doing it in installments throughout the day. Keep an eye out for more! xoxo)

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Knitting Rules!
AUTHOR: Stephanie Pearl-McPhee

TITLE: Collapse
AUTHOR: Jared Diamond

TITLE: Gone Tomorrow: The Hidden Life of Garbage
AUTHOR: Heather Rogers

TITLE: The Art of Interactive Design
AUTHOR: Chris Crawford



No comments: