Friday, April 28, 2006

new concepts

I have to admit, I have a weakness for "the latest gadgets" blogs like Gizmodo, Shiny Shiny, and Cool Tools (thanks, Dad!). I find them endless sources of fascination and entertainment. As with anything else, sometimes there are really good ideas, and sometimes there are bad, bad ones (not for the eye-squeamish). (Sorry I didn't describe the links further, but you really have to click on them to get the full impact!) I think this one -- an electronic Braille book -- looks great; I hope it catches on soon! Then maybe they'd make it so that people can transmit not just Braille books, but letters as well! (Eh, Kristen?) :)

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Knitting Rules!
AUTHOR: Stephanie Pearl-McPhee

TITLE: Collapse
AUTHOR: Jared Diamond

TITLE: Gone Tomorrow: The Hidden Life of Garbage
AUTHOR: Heather Rogers

TITLE: The Art of Interactive Design
AUTHOR: Chris Crawford



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, good... So now I have the time to panic for Mother's Day! :P