Wednesday, January 25, 2006

ouch

This morning I woke up & felt like someone had been beating me with a bag full of bricks all night long. I think part of it had to do with my somewhat tortured dreams, although I've no idea what they consisted of, now.

Anyway, I'm feeling slightly better, now. I think I'm just tired; I may go lay down for a bit before I start work this morning. It's not like last night was particularly taxing or anything! In fact, it was a lot of fun - my friend Jess came over, and we drank some red wine while waiting for Dan to come home, then we all went over to Billy Tse's for sushi. Afterwards, Jess & I watched A Walk On the Moon, another movie that my sister had picked up at the library & then loaned to me. It was a pretty good movie, although not what I was expecting (I was mixing it up with Mandy Moore's A Walk to Remember, hahaha!). We had a few technical difficulties with my computer & a library-owned DVD (thanks for being such a good sport about things, Jess!!), but we did manage to watch the entire thing, after several frustrating delays.



I also got a lot more done on my baby blanket, although you wouldn't know from looking at it - since there are 126 stitches each row, it takes a LOT longer to look like I've produced anything of substance! But, I'm still tooling along...

I think I'm going to go lay down and read for a bit now. My body needs me to. xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Get A Financial Life
AUTHOR: Beth Kobliner

TITLE: Idoru
AUTHOR: William Gibson



No comments: