Sunday, August 21, 2005

you might not know

I was born exactly 2 months premaure way back in 1981. When I was 10 years old, my mother wrote a story about her experience for a writing class she was taking towards her masters degree, at the time. Recently Dan showed me a website called Share Your Story, which is part of the March of Dimes foundation, and is a place for mothers of premature babies - support, help, and mostly just knowing that there are others out there going through the same thing. I told my mother about the site, and that I really wanted to share her story with other mothers who could use the hope that her experiences might offer them. In short, here is the the link to what I submitted, plus 3 bonus photos (sorry for the bad quality) of me as a baby at the bottom:

My Mother's Story


I have much more to type later on, but for now I am exhausted and I have a lot of things I have to go deal with. But I promise I'll do my damndest to write again today! xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: The Wisdom of Crowds
AUTHOR: James Surowiecki


TITLE: Lies My Teacher Told Me
AUTHOR: James W. Loewen

No comments: