Thursday, August 18, 2005

grr

Sorry that I have to now make everyone who wants to leave a comment actually "verify that they are human" before they can, but thanks to this guy creating some weird kind of funky comment-spam, I now have to. Gah.

Otherwise, not much to report on right now. Tonight I helped my dad start to set up his website, but I won't post a link to it until he's ready to make it public, since right now it's kind of ashambles. But it'll look great when it is done, I think! It's mostly pictures from the trips he & mom have taken over the past several years, and Dad is a fantastic photographer.

And I'm really loving Lies My Teacher Told Me, it's inspired me to do 100 different things to change the way people view history. I know that once I actually get around to getting through the rest of A People's History, I'll probably feel the same way about that...but for now, I'm sticking to the smaller book, heh. Too much to get done.

All right...more tomorrow I bet. xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: The Wisdom of Crowds
AUTHOR: James Surowiecki


TITLE: Lies My Teacher Told Me
AUTHOR: James W. Loewen

No comments: