Friday, April 01, 2005

i'm sorry

I know I've been absolutely terrible about updating this. I'm going to try to be MUCH better. I saw someone who updated just a little bit every day; I might even try to do that!

...And no, this is no April Fools joke. I'm serious! I'm making no promises, but I do want to try. I guess I am just so frustrated with Blogger - the things I can't do; I feel so limited by a lot. I ought to just buy my own site and design it...but I'd rather spend my extracurricular coding time working on the game I'm supposed to make with Alex than on doing silly website design...

In any case, gotta get back to work for a bit, I took a long break this afternoon so I get to work late today! Whoo! Maybe I'll add more later. If you're lucky. ;)

1 comment:

Geekbird said...

geekbird rules the world