Monday, October 01, 2007

a clarification

Let me just add (because that last post sounded so despairing) that I am otherwise doing really well!  I had an excellent weekend and a great last couple of weeks.  I was so happy (despite hip pain) and busy and keeping my head more than above water.  But this morning was just a bummer, and of course it colored the post I wrote.  I'm stressed about some major things in my life that I just don't have any control over; I just have to ride them out, I guess.  I just wish it were easier to let the waves take me where they will.  But I get frightened that they'll put me off in a worse place.  I realize worrying won't help, I just can't seem to turn my brain off.  Which is difficult, because I really need to concentrate here at work.  I wish there was something I could take that would just shut off all the things I don't want to think about right now.  I mostly just want to shut out the world & go back to bed!!!  I never get enough sleep.  I have to work on that.

1 comment:

wenders said...

Sleep is crucial, but so hard to get. Hang in there. Does the Advil they handed out help?