Thursday, February 22, 2007

4 things

Due to some really weird mixup with my feed reader, I saw & subsequently stole this meme from Emily:

Four jobs I’ve had:
* painter (as in, the outside of a big barn -- all by myself)
* bored IT intern at a utilities company
* art library reshelver @ Vassar
* computer science tutor

Four movies I can watch over and over:
* Stand By Me
* Anchorman
* Office Space
* The Outsiders

Four places I have lived:
* Poughkeepsie, NY
* Nancy, France
* Woodbury, CT
* Ithaca, NY

Four television shows I love to watch:
* My So-Called Life, Daria, Whose Line Is It, Anyway? (I list these all together because i believe they are all off the air now -- but I'm not sure about WLIIA?, as we don't have a TV)
* Gilmore Girls
* The Colbert Report
* Family Guy

Four places I have been on vacation:
* across the U.S. by car
* across Canada by car
* Japan
* Miami for New Year's

Four of my favorite dishes:
* African Sweet Potato & Black Bean Stew
* pad thai
* anything alfredo
* Mom's mac & cheese

Four websites I visit daily:
* wikipedia.org
* imdb.com
* netvibes.com
* dictionary.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
* at a coffeeshop, curled up with coffee & a book (or knitting)
* at the movies
* visiting my parents & Sarah (I miss them!)
* in bed

Four bloggers I am tagging:
* anyone!

I love this one because it's not necessarily list favorites, it's just list four, in any order. Of course I wish I could list way more for some (and I tried to sneak some in there), but I mostly tried to stick to the limit! xo

p.s. I hate when I finish knitting I can't share, but alas, the pictures will just have to wait.

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Gone With the Wind
AUTHOR: Margaret Mitchell

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Does that mean that the project you were working on last night is done? If so, congrats! If not, congrats anyway for finishing the unknow work!