Wednesday, June 13, 2007

stop: movie time

Last night, we saw Knocked Up, which I just loved, and would absolutely recommend. Still a big fan of Judd Apatow. Not to mention most of his usual cast.

Movies (out in theaters, or soon to be) that I want to see in the near future:
*Ocean's 13
*Waitress
*Paris, je t'aime
*La Môme/La Vie en Rose
*Eagle vs. Shark (15 june)
*Evan Almighty (22 june)
*The Simpsons Movie (27 july)
*The Ten (3 august, hopefully)
*Superbad (17 august)

There are probably others too, but those are the ones I remember.

(As for summer blockbuster-types (all third installments, so far! odd), I've already seen S-M3 & POC3; I might end up seeing S3 in DVD format at some point, but I have never gone to see any one of those in the theater, even though I've always enjoyed them well enough.)

Currently Reading:

TITLE: White Teeth
AUTHOR: Zadie Smith

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i thought we don't like Judd -- didn't he do the BAD episodes of FNG?

But you are right, the movie was awesome.