Wednesday, June 20, 2007

rock-a-bye

I've been having trouble sleeping through the night again lately; I keep waking up every few hours. At least a few times every night, definitely. I think part of it is because I have this fear of being late to work, which is ridiculous because not only do I take the T, which runs like every 10 minutes, but they are also really flexible at work about what time you get in. I just think a big part of it is also nerves; hopefully that anxiety will subside as I settle in.

I'm also having very weird & stressful dreams. In one, I was a teacher (starting a new job), and I missed an entire day of school because I overslept by 5 minutes. In another, I was about to go swimming at a pool with my old boss and some mutual acquaintances, and I found out my ex had cancer.

All, really scary & terribly stressful. I don't know what has been going through my subconscious lately....

More another time, but I'm exhausted. I should go to bed soon. xoxo


Currently Reading:

TITLE: White Teeth
AUTHOR: Zadie Smith

TITLE: Harvesting the Heart
AUTHOR: Jodi Picoult

No comments: