Tuesday, July 25, 2006

at last

Finally, I feel somewhat more accomplished again! I'm tired, but I've gotten a ton of things done. Between last night & this morning, I felted the Sophie bag I made for Robyn


(and washed a few pairs of jeans, in the process), I baked some Splenda oatmeal raisin cookies (they are so good), I made dinner, I watched The Cave (a pretty awful movie) with Dan, I started a new book (Misfortune; it looks promising), I did dishes, I tidied up a bit, I did another load of laundry, I finished the second of a pair of basic baby sweaters


for my sister to bring to a couple of her coworkers, and I worked a few more rows (finally! I had been avoiding it) of Danny's camo socks. And yes, I did actually sleep, too.

All in all, I'd say it was a productive 15ish hours.

Unfortunately, I still have to do some more laundry, clean, and pack before I catch my bus to CT at 5.

Oh, and did I mention I also have to work? Right, that.

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Microserfs
AUTHOR: Douglas Coupland

TITLE: Misfortune
AUTHOR: Wesley Stace

TITLE: The Art of Interactive Design
AUTHOR: Chris Crawford



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a big list of finished projects. Those baby sweaters are adorable! I would love to make some for friends who are expecting babies this fall. Where did you find the pattern?

Are you working on any projects for yourself? Or are you in a knit-for-others stretch right now?

Happy day!

~SP8