Thursday, February 09, 2006

you're standing on my neck

Yay! I just finished knitting up the Big Bad Baby Blanket from the first Stitch N Bitch book (while watching an old episode of Daria - hence the title of this post), so I thought I'd share some photos:



Not much news since I last posted, which would explain why I haven't posted in a while...just living, like always. I did manage to get mostly everything set re: tickets for our upcoming Japan trip (yay), and the other night I also got to see one of my favorite Vassar girls EVER. It was wonderful to catch up again; we hadn't hung out in several years, which I find absolutely unacceptable! Hehe. I tend to do that, though - go long spans of time without seeing someone, and then having so much fun hanging out that we swear we'll make plans to see each other all the time...and then things just fall by the wayside, and we don't end up seeing each other for another 6 months. Oh, well - at least my friends are such wonderful people that it doesn't matter how long it's been - we still click instantly. Guess that's the sign of a good relationship with someone!

Okay, I have to go take a shower now, before work. xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Hopscotch (Rayuela)
AUTHOR: Julio Cortazar

TITLE: Hairstyles of the Damned
AUTHOR: Joe Meno



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! The blanket looks awesome!! Congrats!!! =)

xoxo
-Jessica