Monday, November 21, 2005

ugh

I'm fighting off the sick, and I feel like ass. Danny's staying home today; he's sick, too. I don't know if we're sick in the same way, but whatever, it sucks.

I had a pretty nice weekend, especially Friday night & Saturday. It kind of went downhill Sunday afternoon. Yuck.

I didn't even get around to calling Karen to wish her a happy birthday, even though I had it written on my hand all day Saturday to remind me. I had wanted to send a card, but I didn't have her address! :( Anyway, I'm really sorry about that, Karen. I plan to call you soon, especially about the 28th! When I'm not all scratchy-throated.

Also, I'm sorry, but I have to turn comment word-verification back on, on my Blogger site. I have been getting way too many random spam posts, and I don't even know where they are anymore. I am tired of having to hunt them down. I don't even know if doing this'll help, but I have to try. At least for now.

Okay, I have a feeling this post is blubbery & inconsistent, so I'm going to sign off for now. I promise more, soon. Just when I'm feeling slightly better. xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay
AUTHOR: Michael Chabon

TITLE: Off The Map
AUTHOR: CrimethInc.


No comments: