Friday, November 18, 2005

happy birthday, baby

Okay, so this is just a silly little post to wish Danny a very happy birthday...I hope he likes the presents I got him, for real! And isn't just saying that he does so I feel better! :)

Also, he looks wicked hot in his new dark locks - y'all will have to see him soon.

And lastly, I knitted him a scarf - not specifically for his birthday (he did buy me the yarn, after all - like a good boyfriend should, heehee), but it was completed this morning at the cafe so he could wear it to work...so I don't have any pictures of it in its final stages, but I do have some shots of it while it was a work in progress:


All right, that's it for now! I know I've been terribly delinquent about posting, so I'll try to be better about it from now on. Things have just been busy. And you know. xoxo

p.s. Check out Chris Maher's music, an old college radio friend - I just recently rediscovered his music & am rocking out to it right now. Definitely worth rediscovering. Or discovering, if you haven't gotten that far yet. :)

Currently Reading:

TITLE: The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay
AUTHOR: Michael Chabon

TITLE: Off The Map
AUTHOR: CrimethInc.


No comments: