Wednesday, May 23, 2007

hello.

I haven't posted in a while, but as per usual, not much to say, I guess. Um...pretty much I'm trying to get a lot of work done before my last day at my current job, which is June 15. I am majorly stressed about that. But I've also been sure to have some fun after work hours, such as getting to go to Fajitas & Ritas with Sally last night (Kelley, I finally got to eat there! hehe), and then to a really fun SNB this evening before meeting up with Lisa & her awesome friends for a few drinks at CPK. I can't really afford all these nights out (not nearly), but I really have needed them, so I am trying to ignore the expense right now in exchange for the lift they are giving me. But, I think I'm going to have to cut back a bit, sigh.

Monday, I attended a Boston Knit Out planning meeting at the Masonic Grand Commandery of Boston, which was quite a trip. A very beautiful building, and full of history.

LOTS going on. I don't even know where to begin, so I guess I won't right now. I'm sorry my posts have been really cryptic and not very full, but I just don't even know where to begin. I am trying to keep a more positive outlook on everything recently, though, and I really want to just throw myself into work until this is all over & done with. Please cross your fingers for me that I can get done everything that I need to before my deadline!!!

And on that note, I should probably try to get some sleep. Have a good night, everyone. xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Loyal to the Sky
AUTHOR: Marissa Handler

TITLE: Manstealing for Fat Girls
AUTHOR: Michelle Embree

No comments: