Wednesday, May 04, 2005

i'm crafty...

I was particularly proud of the birthday card I made for my friend Amy (whose birthday falls one day before my upcoming one! yay!)...I know it looks kinda lame, but it's been a LONG while since I've done anything remotely collage-like, and I had a ton of fun with this one. Although I had to also get it done rather quickly...but I cut letters out of a magazine and then made them into stickers with my sticker-maker, then stuck them (along with a few added stickers for an extra decorative & pretty touch) onto a card. I hope Amy likes the package I am mailing her...



p.s. I will try to put even more photos up on this site to make it fun!! I just haven't had my phone on me recently...

Currently Reading:

TITLE: A People's History of the United States
AUTHOR: Howard Zinn


TITLE: Game Coding Complete
AUTHOR: Mike McShaffry

No comments: