Saturday, May 06, 2006

oh my god

Wow. Why I am so lucky to have such amazing, wonderful, beautiful friends? Viv & Toni, your gifts these last 2 days have made me want to cry from how much they have meant to me -- both their thoughtfulness and their sweetness and just how incredibly happy I am to have friends like you!! You guys are the best -- all of you, really. I am so glad I have been able to surround myself with people who make me truly happy in life. I learn so much from the people I love, most especially how to be a better person. You all inspire me -- my friends & family & loved ones. Thank you.

(Viv, I just got your awesome package, which prompted me to write this entry. I will definitely write more about how awesome you are, but right now I'm just about to get on a bus to CT (birthday party for Dan's sister), so I might not have time to write until tomorrow or early next week. But I love you bunches!)

No comments: