Monday, May 15, 2006

i feel accomplished.

I caved in & turned the heat back on today. Just a little bit, and just in the office. But damnit it's cold for mid-May! Ugh. I just want sunshine and a little bit more heat. Not too much more heat, mind you. Just enough so my extremities aren't constantly icy.

This weekend was very productive -- since I last posted, I finished 2 books (and I'm a few pages away from finishing a 3rd!), I watched 4 movies, and I knitted:


The combination of the SP8 survey and the Yarn Harlot's latest book spurred me into a sock-knitting mood. We'll see how long that lasts.

I'm actually much further on that by now -- I turned the heel & have worked about 20 rows of the foot, but I don't have a more recent picture of it right now, and I'm lazy. So for now, enjoy that!

I love self-patterning sock yarn (that's Sockotta #6670)! xoxo

p.s. I have been knitting, you just don't know -- because I don't always remember to talk about it! But I also finished this baby hat,


and I'm about halfway through a baby blanket (which I'm getting really tired of, so I think I'll take a break from baby blankets after this one...).

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Girlbomb
AUTHOR: Janice Erlbaum

TITLE: The Art of Interactive Design
AUTHOR: Chris Crawford



No comments: