Tuesday, May 30, 2006

case of the Tuesdays

I feel like I got almost nothing done that I wanted to this weekend, but oh well. I did at least have fun!

Yesterday we went to a cook-out in Malden, where we stuffed ourselves on Brazilian sausage and hot dogs and cheeses and way too much champagne. Christine snapped this great photo of me with an inchworm crawling from my finger to my wine glass -- I think it's neat enough to post, despite that I look like Gollum in the background there....


I hope everyone is recovering well from a great long weekend! Just remember, it's a four-day week...w00t. xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Everything Is Illuminated
AUTHOR: Jonathan Safran Foer

TITLE: Nobrow
AUTHOR: John Seabrook

TITLE: The Art of Interactive Design
AUTHOR: Chris Crawford



No comments: