Friday, April 07, 2006

i love small things

I can't seem to stop eating these miniature chocolate meringue cookies from Trader Joe's. And I don't even like chocolate all that much. (I know, the sacrilege!)

Yesterday night was fantastic, as I got to see Miss Cait for the first time in, oh, forever. Seriously, hanging out with that girl is like the best thing ever, and yet we do it so infrequently. Hmm, maybe I smell.



We went to see the miniatures show that the Cambridge Arts Council had put up in the City Hall Annex, after a delicious dinner at Picante in Central Square. The show was fabulous, especially those little folding chairs pictured above. Ahhh, I love tiny little things!

Then I got to see Caitlin's new apartment & meet one of her roommates, both of which were very nice! It was so great just to catch up - maybe it's just me, but I feel like Caitlin & I just get each other more than almost anyone else I know. But yeah, I think it's just me. She probably hangs out with me out of pity because I adore her so. (Cait, I think the anxiety blog that I was checking out this morning is getting to me...eep!)

Anyway, for now, work. Later, maybe more. xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Collapse
AUTHOR: Jared Diamond

TITLE: Feminism Without Borders
AUTHOR: Chandra Talpade Mohanty

TITLE: The Art of Interactive Design
AUTHOR: Chris Crawford



No comments: