Monday, December 01, 2008

whoops...

...look what I did:



No, that's not some sort of optical illusion - we have mug hooks under our cabinets, and while putting dishes into the dish drain this morning, I accidentally hit one of the hanging mugs and knocked it down. It did some impressive falling and cracking, such that it split evenly into two almost precisely-halved pieces. I'm more impressed with myself and my "breaking skills" than anything else, especially because I don't much care about those mugs - they were passed on from my mother's overstock, so they weren't particularly close to anyone's heart.

I'm just glad I won't be cleaning up pottery shards for the next several days! xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it looks like that's how they were packaged - you know, like there was a cutout and you just got two mugs! heehee!

Jeanette said...

I am amazed at your breaking skills. I always manage to shatter things I break. :)