Monday, August 18, 2008

sunny day, chasing the clouds away...

Okay, has Sesame Street always been this awesome and I just failed to notice because I wasn't aware of celebrities when I was 5? Or is this a new thing, all of their cool guest stars? In the past month, I've seen Tina Fey (best EVER: "Read read read read / We're pirates who like to read!" - they were the Bookaneers), NPH (who played the Shoe Fairy!), and it looks like today features Will Arnett as a magician (not a far cry from his Arrested Development days, but hopefully he's more successful at it here than he was there...). This is the coolest thing. It makes me, as an adult, just as excited to watch Sesame Street as my 2-year-old housemate Kaelyn is. Awesome.

p.s. How cool is it that entering "NPH" into the IMDb.com search lands you directly on Neil Patrick Harris' page, instead of search results? Score one for Doogie.


Currently Reading:

TITLE: The Bug
AUTHOR: Ellen Ullman

TITLE: Mating in Captivity
AUTHOR: Esther Perel

TITLE: Bleak House
AUTHOR: Charles Dickens

No comments: