Wednesday, August 31, 2005

8 minutes!

In 8 minutes, it'll be Moving Day....ack! So much has already gone really well (selling my car in time, getting the right truck, managing to fit all of our stuff inside AND finish by dinnertime), but I'm still scared that there will be some kind of impediment to overcome tomorrow. I talked with all of my movers just tonight, and they are all still on board, so hopefully everyone shows up and we can just get things done, everyone can get paid, and then I can collapse amongst piles of Dan's and my junk, in a blissful state of complete & utter...done-ness.

Okay, okay, I know that there'll always be something that I still have to get done, but I just feel like these are such huge things - basically, ever since May, I've been in moving-to-Boston mode, and I finally feel like it's almost here. I just hope we make it all the way!

The question is: what will I occupy myself with, after I can finally feel like this is over & done with, and I'm settled once again? Let's hope I really can get into all of the neat things I've found that I want to get involved in up there in Boston!

Wish me luck. xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: The Handmaid's Tale
AUTHOR: Margaret Atwood


TITLE: V for Vendetta
AUTHOR: Alan Moore & David Lloyd

No comments: