Wednesday, March 01, 2006

not dead, just sick

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to stop in quickly & let you guys know that I'm not dead, merely really, really sick. Which is why I haven't been posting since I got back, which I know I probably need to do (although I've no idea how I'll manage to put the entire week of Japan into one or even a few posts!). But, in any case, just wanted to say hi & let y'all know that I will post soon. When I can. I'm just really not up to it right now.

I went to the doctor yesterday, and they think it's from some bacteria I picked up while traveling. Yay. They're checking to see whether it can be treated by antibiotic, or whether I should just wait it out of my system. Yay, again.

For now, I've been told lots of rest & liquids. So, I guess I'll go do that.

Love you guys!! xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Hopscotch (Rayuela)
AUTHOR: Julio Cortazar

TITLE: I Am Charlotte Simmons
AUTHOR: Tom Wolfe



No comments: