Monday, March 27, 2006

bursting at the seams

I just got a package in the mail from Sephora.com. The company ships things in either a gift bag or box - so you can't choose "none", you must always select one or the other.

Which one do you think I chose?


Yeah, that's the drawstring on their black and red "gift bag". Hahaha, I guess the packaging people (or was it done by machine?) weren't too careful when the box was closed & the tape applied.

But, they did send some great samples (that you get to choose from when checking out), and it's not like I cared about the bag, anyway (plus, it wasn't even damaged!). And, Sephora introduced me (through those very samples) to Pink Sugar, my most favorite perfume ever. And the shipping was wicked quick (I ordered last Thursday).

So nah, it's not annoying. I just find it amusing.

No comments: