Tuesday, November 09, 2004

who the hell is this chick?

So I saw this in Tanya's LiveJournal and decided I was gonna take it, too. She got Tinkerbell (so very appropriate, she's a little pixie!), so I figured I'd wind up with someone fun like Ariel or something.

coquette
You are Katrina. Popular with the guys, and always
confident.


Which Vintage Disney Girl are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

But, no! I get Katrina. No idea who she actually IS. And I'm not confident! This is so weird.

I think she's from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow or something, I dunno. Looks like an older movie.

Hey, at least I'm supposedly "popular with the guys". That's not too bad, I guess. Hehe.

Update: Okay so I took so more of that person's quizzes, and I figured out they're just kind of abritrary. Every time I'd say I'm quiet and shy, it'd come back saying I'm some character who is strong and confident and a natural born leader. -- Eh?? I guess it was probably based on my answer to like 1 or 2 questions. Anyway, this is another one I took:

somethingthere
You are Belle. You are independent and self-aware.
You don't really need a man. They need you.


Which Classic Disney Movie Girl are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Once again, making me sound like a feminist. I wouldn't have posted it, but I like Belle. She's a cool girl.

No comments: