Monday, December 04, 2006

a knitter's dream

Wow, what a morning, already! I've got a ton of frustrating things to rant about, but right now I just wanted to say that, for a while there, Webs was offering a Valley Yarns line at a $.00/skein special -- unfortunately, if you follow that link, you'll see that all has been set back to normal again, but I was seriously contemplating taking screenshots and then placing an order for 10 skeins (which would normally run $419.90, sans tax & shipping), because when I did a "test run" to the shopping cart with 10, I was only charged $.90, for the shipping!

I was too scared I wouldn't get away with it, though, and that I'd get charged $400+ for yarn I didn't really want all that much in the first place. Oh, well! It would have been fun to pull off.... :)

More to come later, all about a certain forum pulling a post of mine, and a certain computer hardware retailer pissing me off & scaring the bejeezus out of me. Oy. Gotta go work now, though. xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: The Memory Keeper's Daughter
AUTHOR: Kim Edwards

TITLE: The Underboss
AUTHOR: Gerard O'Neill & Dick Lehr

TITLE: Dirty Blonde
AUTHOR: Courtney Love



1 comment:

wenders said...

Mmm. Free yarn...

Would love to know what you think about the Memory Keeper's Daughter, too.