Friday, December 15, 2006

i am the tortoise?

Making slow, but hopefully steady progress on my holiday knitting projects. I've been watching a ton of movies (Enemy of the State last night, and part of Young Frankenstein) and haven't had time for much else besides work. My books are going by agonizingly slowly, which sucks because there are a zillion more that I want to move on to! (Not that the stories are bad; I just only get to read a few pages at a time, so I'm feeling somewhat detached from whatever is going on -- it always takes me a while to get back into the story every time I pick a book back up).

Well, the crunch will all be over soon, for better or for worse. xo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: The Memory Keeper's Daughter
AUTHOR: Kim Edwards

TITLE: Dirty Blonde
AUTHOR: Courtney Love



No comments: