Tuesday, May 08, 2007

odessa #862

Nothing new here, just another Odessa completed:


yarn: Rowan Cashsoft DK in Sweet (501)
pattern: Odessa, of course

On a totally unrelated note, I think now I know where my love of libraries comes from -- today was the day that Dewey proposed his famous decimal system to the faculty at Amherst.

I had a lovely lunch with Bethany at The Living Room, and then tonight Dan is treating me to L'Espalier. Could a birthday girl ask for more? (Well, besides also seeing the rest of her family, but at least I had a lovely celebration dinner/ice cream cake with them earlier this week.)

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes! I love you guys. xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: The Blind Assassin (audiobook)
AUTHOR: Margaret Atwood

TITLE: Are Men Necessary?
AUTHOR: Maureen Dowd

No comments: