Friday, May 18, 2007

baby surprise jacket

I believe it was early yesterday morning (or maybe the evening before?) that I finished the knitting part of the Elizabeth Zimmerman Baby Surprise Jacket. Circles Salon in JP is offering the pattern & yarn for $10 if you sign on to knit it for charity. I thought it was a worthy cause. Now, I've got to weave in the ends, seam the shoulders, block, and add buttons. Good thing sweater season, like Allison said, is a long ways away, because I can definitely see myself not getting around to all that for quite some time....


pattern: Elizabeth Zimmerman's Baby Surprise Jacket
yarn: no idea (it was people's donations)

This weekend, it's off to NYC! My sisters are treating me to a birthday weekend there (well, celebration anyway, since my birthday was a week & a half ago). Next week I think will be slightly calmer in terms of plans, which is good. I've got a lot to get done.

I wish you all the best of weekends! xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: Nerd Girl Rocks Paradise City
AUTHOR: Anne Thomas Soffee

TITLE: The Boy I Loved Before
AUTHOR: Jenny Colgan