Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Toothbrush, Toothbrush, you've come back to me!

Well, today is a glorious day, thanks to (finally, finally!) the iTunes release of only one of the best shows ever, The State! I just went on there & purchased the entire first season, and you all should, too! Ah, I think I'll spend my evening flashing back to middle school & laughing my ass off. Oh, and dipping my balls in it. Oh, how I love you, The State. Good to see you back. xoxo

p.s. If you have been worrying that I'm not reading, don't. I don't think that would ever happen. I just haven't been posting books recently because I've started like a zillion different ones, and I have to sort out which I want to read & which I need to put on hold before I go reporting. Otherwise, everyone's going to yell at me for reading so many books at once!

No comments: