Thursday, September 21, 2006

my amazing SP8

I know this is the most overdue post ever, and I'm so sorry, most particularly to my awesome SP8, who spoiled me so well this past summer!! And I repaid her so poorly by not getting around to posting until just now. I hope you'll forgive me...Marsha!


I received a great final package upon my return home from Austin last month, which included some lovely blue yarn (I can't wait till I think of the perfect thing to knit with it!), an adorable little calendar (yes, that is a cat wearing a big hat, what of it?), and some yummy vanilla tea (clearly she knows of my passion for both vanilla & tea!). I think it was the perfect end to a really great SP8 experience -- thank you!!!

I do plan to keep up with Marsha's blog, as I think she is a very fascinating woman (and someone I could learn a great deal from, at least so far as I can tell from our correspondence up to this point!). I look forward to keeping up with her posts, both knitting-related & otherwise.

Okay, I should go work for now; perhaps I'll add more later, though. I've been in much more of a posting mood recently. We'll see how long that lasts before another huge lapse.... :)

p.s. Happy International Day of Peace, everyone! Find me this evening with CodePink Boston & others as we celebrate & demonstrate in Copley Square. xoxo

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Aw, you're too kind! It was a lot of fun being your SP8, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you make with the yarn and roving! :)