* "I'm a lefty, get used to it." - Obama, upon signing his first official act as President. I love that they bantered about being left-handed for quite some time! That was great.
* And yes, I did see Chelsea Clinton, talking with John & Cindy McCain. I just was surprised she didn't walk out with her parents, but then again the only reason the children of the presidents were there was that one set was leaving the White House, and the other was moving in.
* 4 of the last 10 presidents have been left-handed. Nice!
* I can't believe Cheney pulled a muscle in his back from moving boxes!! I figured they'd have people doing all of the packing & moving for them....
* Jill Biden certainly loves her some tall black boots and short skirts. Good thing she can pretty much rock them.