Wednesday, January 23, 2008

just stuff

I wrote this yesterday, but totally failed to post it. Whoops!

Not much going on with me these days...yesterday, I finally saw Juno, which I just loved. I'm a big fan of Michael Cera, even despite the abysmally disappointing Superbad. Although he always plays the same character (a kind of innocent, confused, sweet boy), I invaraibly adore his portrayals. I did find myself crying at the hospital scene at the end; it's been a long time since I've cried at a movie. I think I'll definitely be adding Juno to my list of favorites.

Otherwise, I am just busy with work & a ton of knitting projects (scarves, hats, fingerless gloves, baby blankets, etc.), most of them commissions. I think I'll make sure to dedicate some of this year to knitting for myself, though. I also am really trying not to buy a lot more yarn (I did so well with Knit From Your Stash 2007, in that I didn't buy anything for myself...but I bought a TON of yarn for making presents for other people!), but yeah...yesterday I placed an order at Knit Picks. Oh, well - at least I'll finally get to try out their Harmony needles! :)

I hope everyone has a lovely week. Mine will be busy, but hopefully very good. xo


Currently Reading:

TITLE: Middlesex
AUTHOR: Jeffrey Eugenides

No comments: