Monday, August 13, 2007

trois

I still can't believe it was so long ago that we were hanging out in my packed-up Woodbury apartment, watching Bubba Ho-tep and being sad-then-happy (then sad? à la Jimi).

Happy 3 years. ♥

(Sorry, this was kind of an inside-joke kind of post.)

p.s. Also, happy Left Hander's Day to all of those out there! Thanks for reminding me, T -- I actually did remember it was today, I just failed entirely to do anything about it because of an awful day at work. Blah.

Anyway, hope tomorrow is better for everyone out there -- whether or not today was good. :) xoxo

Currently Reading:

TITLE: The Age of Innocence
AUTHOR: Edith Wharton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Bubba Ho-Tep, even though I'm very much not a fan of Elvis.

I can't believe I missed Left-Hander's Day. At least Talk Like a Pirate Day is still on the horizon. If only there were a Talk Like a Left-Handed Pirate Day, well, then I'd be all set.