Yarn: RYC Cashsoft DK in Cream (500)
I made some errors because I wasn't paying too much attention to the pattern; I did a K2P2 ribbing instead of a K3P2, which clearly messed up one of the neat intended effects of the ribbing/swirls, but I actually liked the way it turned out, and it was way too late for me to go back by the time I realized the mistake. Also, I was beading every 2 rows instead of every 3 (clearly, I've got some issues with preferring the number 2 over 3!), but that worked out really well, in the end. Only one row in the decreases had to be changed, and I kind of like the effect that more beads had on the resulting hat.
I'm sure I'll update on other stuff soon, but for now, that's all I feel like blogging about. Thanks for understanding. Ciao! xo
TITLE: The Secret Life of Bees
AUTHOR: Sue Monk Kidd
TITLE: Everybody Into the Pool
AUTHOR: Beth Lisick