i filled this out on Thanksgiving...am just posting it now. sorry 'bout that!
First Thing You Ate Today: 2 English muffins. (it's best to eat a little all day instead of stuffing yourself all at once on the traditional meal! which i didn't; i'm so proud of myself)
First Best Friend: Amy Crump/Lindsay Ware
First Screen Name: SinDLuWho
First Pet: Daisy (the family puppy)
First Piercing: ears
First Crush: i think Ben Straub, in first grade, because he had Garfield pencils. definitely Ryan P (can't spell his last name!) in second grade was my first conscious crush. i know, i got started early! hehe
First CD: Classic Queen, by Queen (duh)
First Car I Drove: the Tercel from Hell - a red automatic (ugh) Toyota with a yellow sunflower my sister painted on the gas door...was passed down from both my sisters, and ended up stalling on me in the middle of intersections THREE TIMES before my father decided it was time i got a new one.
First Stuffed Animal: no idea. i was a stuffed animal collector/freak right from the start, so i had lots.
First Concert: this free show WHCN was putting on at the Meadows, with my sister & her college roommate. first REAL concert was probably the Smashing Pumpkins, but i didn't go to many - i was much more of a small-ska-show kinda girl, so i ended up at the Webster a LOT. i wouldn't call those concerts, though, just shows.
Last Alcoholic Beverage: a screwdriver at Paradise Lounge, just before Dan got sick...
Last Car Ride: back from my aunt's house after Thanksgiving dinner there (my dad drove)
Last Movie Seen: probably Citizen Kane
Last Phone Call: talked to Jen about going to the movies, but she was sick (sad!)
Last CD Played: American Idiot (Green Day) and my oldoldold-school Johnny Too Bad & the Strikeouts tape!
Last Bubble Bath: i think it was at Sarah's house (my sister, i mean) last Christmas season, because i haven't had an apartment with a bath tub since Woodbury!
Last time you cried: on the bus a little bit when i had to leave Dan, i think
Last concert seen: Green Day & Against Me! at Foxboro Stadium (9/05), ugh. not as good as we had hoped for!
EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: Yes (James)
Have you ever been arrested? No
Have you ever skinny dipped? No
Have you ever been on TV? Yes (with Jerry Springer! on that MTV karaoke show)
Have you ever kissed someone, and then regretted it? Yes
Have you ever had a sex dream about someone? Yes (not telling any more)
Have you ever cheated? No
SEVEN THINGS YOU ARE WEARING
1. brown corduroys
2. green cowl neck sweater
3. necklace my parents brought me from Africa
4. pink watch from Danny
5. big black (fuzzy!) boots
6. "Tart Like Lemonade" t-shirt
7. red & white striped underwear
SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
1. woke up at 6am to help my mother prepare the turkey
2. drank some raspberry green tea with my mom & sister
3. started to knit the hat in a hat-and-scarf set i'm donating to a soup kitchen's Christmas party
4. played Scrabble with my sister & cousins
5. missed Danny lots
6. sponge-bathed, because i'm not allowed to get my stitches wet for 48 hours!
FIVE FAVOURITE THINGS IN NO ORDER
1. Danny :)
3. Christmas lights
(that was lame...i have a zillion "favorite" things...but nothing really came to mind. those were the first to pop into my head!)
FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ALMOST ANYTHING TO
2. Jen K
1. Work or LiveJournal? LiveJournal, i guess...i've always loved to write. i just never thought this would be the venue...if work were reading & writing all day, i'm sure i'd choose that. although i always thought i'd want to code all day, every day...hmmm...
2. Workout or read? read, definitely. i've become lazy since my hip surgery. but i definitely used to bring books to the gym to read while on the elliptical. people thought i was crazy, but how else could i make the time fly by??
3. Caffeine or no caffeine? caffeine, definitely. except when i can't fall asleep, and i need to. then i hate it. :)
TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. not before i die, but always, i'd like to just be happy, content with who i am.
2. write a book.
ONE THING YOU REGRET
1. not putting more time & effort into writing...now i just feel like i've lost all motivation for it, and i can't seem to find my muse again. =\