Monday, November 07, 2005

i heart the North End

I've been meaning to post this for a while; I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago, but just because I'm lazy & didn't get to post them in a timely manner, doesn't mean I shouldn't...right? :)

Anyway, reasons I love the North End?

I've got my sister down the street, who gives me awesome presents:

I've got fantastic little stores where I can buy yummy food products

(yes, that's pumpkin gnocci - aren't you jealous? hehe don't worry, it wasn't actually that great...), and isn't this just the coolest bottle you've ever seen??

I also just love the atmosphere, the people, the small, community feel of it. I hope you all get to come visit soon so I can share it with you! Yay.

And, I can't forget to mention that I have a Danny that I love very much. (Sorry for the cheesy.) xoxo

No comments: