I'm currently participating in a Mystery Sock Knit-Along using this gorgeous yarn I purchased several years ago at the MA Sheep & Woolcraft Festival. (It's Damselfly Yarns in Tequila Sunrise.)
Although I'm not usually big on New Year's resolutions (or really even all that into the holiday - it just feels like another day, to me), I've been reading a lot of others' blog posts on the topic and been inspired, so I figured I'd join in on the fun. :) Besides, it'll be nice to be able to look back at this list at the end of the year & see how far I've come (or not) on my list of intended changes (which, I suppose, is after all the point of resolutions! heh).
In any case, here are some of my thoughts (I'll add to this over the next few days as I think of things) -
- write more snail mail (I've already started to do that)
- knit from my stash ONLY unless I have presents which require a certain yarn
- walk the dog for at least 20 minutes a day
- read at least 50 books (I hit 46 this past year while swamped with school, so this should be feasible)
- get back into watching more movies! (Netflix at least one movie or TV show a week)
- create a budget & actually adhere to it
- GET A JOB!!! (hopefully a library one, but anything will do at this point...sigh)
- start school projects earlier
- cull & improve my wardrobe (I need to stop dressing like I'm 16...)
- stay on top of emails! (try to keep <100 in my inbox...)
- clean a lot more STUFF out of my life...not sure how to measure this yet - I just am certainly noticing it as I'm moving my stuff and wondering why I think I need to have so many things!!
- blog more? - I want to, for sure, but I feel as if I don't have much to write about!