Tuesday, October 28, 2003

funny things that happened today

me to my mom (holding up a bottle of laundry detergent) : Is this All?
my mom: Yeah, that’s All i had to give you.
me (leaving) : Thanks for giving me your All!

Man, i love puns.

Also, an awesome joke from Marsha:
(please don’t be offended if you’re Polish!)
Q: what does a Polish man give to his wife on their wedding night that is long & hard?
A: a last name!
Ahahahahaha I was literally rolling on the floor with tears in my eyes after that one.

Also, I'm driving down route 64, almost home, when the car in front of me slows almost to a halt at a blinking yellow light. I look past him, and realize that there’s a guy STOPPED at the light – apparently he was waiting for the light to change to green. Man, he would have had to wait a long time! Hahaha. Yeah, that one killed me, too. Got a good smile & a chuckle outta me as I continued home.

And lastly, Mad Libs with Dave & Marsha – awesome. All I have to say is that cupid has a pair of strap-ons on his back (not sheep!), and that Dave is the God of Labia. Interpret it as you will.

P.S. Another awesome joke that I heard ages ago, but that still consistently makes me laugh is:
A pirate walks into a bar, with a steering wheel sticking half out of his pants. He goes up to the bar and orders a drink. The bartender, curious, eyes the pirate’s pants and says “Hey, what’s with the steering wheel?” The pirate answers “ARRR! It’s drivin’ me nuts!”

No comments: